INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
As I write this, dancing is now allowed across NSW! The absence of community transmission of COVID-19 has allowed us to loosen the restrictions put in place because of the pandemic. Our response remains cautious. Should cases of community transmission recur we will react swiftly with the emphasis on the continuation of our operations and the delivery of essential supplies to all our members.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our staff, volunteers and all our members COVID-safe.
The pick-up service operates as follows:
Members will be notified by SMS when their order is ready. Please allow a minimum of 5 business days from the day we receive your order to process and prepare your order. Members should not come to the Stanmore premises until they have been notified.
Pick-up times are notified via SMS.
NSW Stoma Stomal Therapy Service
- On-site clinic is now open on the 1st 3 Thursdays of each month
- The phone and email service will continue.
- The clinic is open from 11 am -1 pm
- This service is for clinical assistance only. Anne Marie is unable to assist with administrative questions regarding your order.
- To make an appointment please email or text: Anne Marie Lyons STN
Mob: 0468582951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact our office.
- Do not order more than you need. Ordering more than you need can cause a shortage and adversely affect all members. It also leads to wastage and places an unnecessary burden on the Stoma Appliance Scheme.
- For more information on COVID-19 please go to
- For tips on good handwashing technique go to: https://youtu.be/cbX0xwKORjk
- If you require any further information please email: email@example.com or phone: 02 95654315
In order for us to process your order under the Stoma Appliance Scheme, we need your Medicare card details. Orders for members without a valid Medicare number will not be processed. If we have a copy of your card on file we do not need you to supply your Medicare details with each order. Anytime you are issued with a new card we need to receive a copy of your new card. If you have already supplied a copy of your current card you do not need to do this again.
Volunteering at NSW Stoma Ltd
Have you considered becoming a volunteer? We are looking for volunteers in the following roles: store person (stock receipt and dispatch) reception and customer service and administration. For more information and how to apply go to https://www.nswstoma.org.au/volunteers.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Member Support Group Meeting
Whether you are a new member or have been with us for some time you are welcome to join our monthly Zoom meeting at 6 pm on the first Wednesday of the month. Hosted by Anne Marie Lyons (NSW Stoma Stomal Therapy Nurse) and NSW Stoma Ltd manager, Mary Egan, this is designed to give information about the services we offer at NSW Stoma and give some explanation about the Stoma Appliance Scheme and how to place orders.
If you would like to attend, please email: email@example.com and we will send you a zoom invitation on the day of the meeting. You need to register your interest in each meeting you wish to attend.